Sunday, September 25, 2011

Line Rhythm

 Line Rhythm 1 




In this repetitionof lines, I tried to create rhythm by starting with medium think-ness dotted lines to create a louder sense of rhythm. I then went on by going thinner there is movement when someone looks at this. The next dotted line was the thickest. I chose that to show contrast. From that line, the width decreases and shows a sense of the rhythm fading.



Line Rhythm 2




In this repetition of lines, I started off with a thick line. I decided to use normal lines. In this rhythm line, I start off with the thickest line meaning it would be loud. This line also shows a direction of up and down. From then, the width varies from thick to thin. The third line goes diagonal from the top left corner to the bottom right. This is also the thinnest line. Lastly, the fourth line goes in the opposite direction, it starts from about the mid-point from the right to the bottom left. This repetition creates a simple look.

No comments:

Post a Comment