Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Photoshop Trial



  This is my Photoshop trial. The purpose of this assignment was to get to know the basics of using Photoshop. It was a lot of fun to do and learn about.

  The first thing I did was to figure out what I was going to do it on. I chose to do it on a girl walking on a rainbow. It's pretty surreal. I found a photo of a rainbow by a beach. It's a nice scenery aswell. That photo became my backround. The next thing I did was find a photo of a girl walking. The girl walking became my second layer. I found a photo but I had to take out the backround. So to do this I used the Magic Wand tool. This tool easily takes out pieces of a photo by simply clicking wherever you click. It was a very easy and simple tool to use. I also used the Quick Selection tool to get the small pieces out of the photo.

  Overall this process was easy and I look forward to using Photoshop more often. I also look forward to creating more detailed photos using this awesome program. Hoped you enjoyed! :)

  


No comments:

Post a Comment